Thursday 3 May 2007

God's Love Does Transform Lives...







[CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE IT]

God's Love Does Transform Lives...

I have the privilege of seeing that happen either for many poor children that came out from living at risk on the streets of Brazil or those that God's have used my life to lead them to Christ Jesus in the last 26 years of serving Him faithfully and obedient to His word. I have chosen since 1981 to dedicate my life totally to love God and love my neighbour with all my heart, spirit,mind and soul and live to serve the poor as a full time volunteer in the frontline mission for more than 22 years now. I have also learned that if God can use an ordinary person like me to save hundreds and hundreds of desperate children and adults He can use anyone that dares to believe in Him and obey His commands of love. In October 2000 when I handed over the Presidency of Happy Child Mission to Pastor Paulo which I was overseeing since its begining in 1993 in Brazil only that year our records showed that our team of 80 staff had successfully helped to transform and rescue 1.203 lives of children and some of their relatives with the practical love of Jesus Christ to whom the majority had committed to and began to follow.

As showed on this news letter below [which was published at that time] we can see the amazing work of the Holy Spirit through our faithfull and dedicated staff and volunteers all the results of living by faith and obedience to God we only can praise Him for it.


[ CLICK ON DOC. TO ENLARGE IT]



[ CLICK ON DOC. TO ENLARGE IT]




Please continue below to view 4 documents that explain my leadership characteristics in serving our Lord Jesus Christ.
Within these documents is the total transparency and accountability we held while stewarding the resources our God trusted us with.

[ CLICK ON DOC. TO ENLARGE IT]

No comments: